Website usage terms and conditions. Brown’s Antiques Billiards and Interiors.
The term ‘Brown’s Antiques Billiards and Interiors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1b Focus 4,
Fourth Avenue, Letchworth garden City, Herts, SG6 2TU
. Our company registration number is 06402744 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
General Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Brown’s Antiques, Billiards and Interiors accept payment by cheque, bank transfer, banker’s draft or cash. When final payment is to be made by cheque, we need to receive your cheque 7 days before the collection / delivery date.
Restored items: payment in full is required before the collection or delivery date.
Unrestored items: A payment of 25% will reserve your item, and is required before restoration begins. The remainder is to be paid before the collection or delivery date.
Delivery and Installation
We can recommend a delivery driver and installer on request. Please advise us if the delivery address is not on the ground floor, as this may incur additional costs. The contract for delivery / installation is between the customer and the delivery / installation co. We cannot accept liability for claims relating to delivery and installation.
Ownership of Goods
All goods remain the property of Brown’s Antiques, Billiards and Interiors until payment in full has been received.